- Holds its own weight in water 1000 times
- Rehydrates skin for a plumper appearance and will minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Can be used on sensitive skin and blemish prone skin as it helps to calm the skin whilst protecting it with its antioxidant properties
- Great for dry and mature skin due to its hydrating and anti-ageing properties, but it can also help oily complexions
- Niacinamide reduces redness, yellowing and the appearance of hyperpigmented spots by brightening skin
- It improves skin texture, refines pore size by reducing sebum production
- It reduces fine lines and wrinkles and improves moisture by strengthening the outermost layers of the skin
- It can help repair damaged DNA
Has an antibiotic effect, improves skin congestion and acne breakouts
- Maintains moisture and strengthens the skin barrier
- Even skin tone
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Brightens complexion
- Helps to reduce redness
- Boosts collagen production
- Tightens skin
- Boosts wound healing
- Protects against sun damage
Hemp Seed Oil
- Reduces inflammation for reactive skin
- Antioxidant rich
- Regulates the skins oil production – great for acne
- Encourages skin growth and new cell generation
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and prevents signs of ageing
- The natural acids found in hemp seed oil cannot be produced by the body so this is an important anti-ageing property to include in your skincare
- Allantoin helps shed dead skin cells
- Rich in collagen to hydrate and plump skin
- Contains elastin to keep skin smooth and youthful
- Glycolic acid to stimulate fibroblasts to increase the amount of collagen for firmer skin
- Hyaluronic acid for plumper skin
Natural antibacterial to treat infected blemishes and acne prone skin
- Reduces & regulates oil production
- Maximum hydration while calming reactive skin
- Perfect for acne
Safety advice to consumers
Read directions for use and refer to all up to date ingredients on website.
All information is intended as a guide only and refer to the full list of ingredients before use.
Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
Check that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients and speak to your doctor if you have any concerns or if you're not sure.
If you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergies, visit your doctor or a clinical dermatologist before commencing use.
If you have an allergic reaction to this product, stop using the product immediately and seek medical advice.
Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.